All our cruises have 16 minimum dives.
This means that we guarantee a minimum of 16 dives during the week. If it is possible to do more than is often the case, there is no supplement, but it will be difficult in winter (where the days are shorter) to exceed this number. On the other hand, in the summer, we happened to pass the bar of 20 dives. For other cruises will be the distance and therefore the sailing time that will prevent us from doing more diving.
We plan 1 or 2 night dives during the week, always at no extra cost. Some sites (far from the coast), for security reasons, are prohibited from night diving.
We try as much as possible to satisfy the wishes of divers on board, always favoring safety.
Our cruises include:
- Greetings at the exit of the arrival hall of Hurghada or Marsa Alam airport
- Roundtrip transfers from the airport to the marina-based boat of the 5 * Marriott (15 minutes from Hurghada Airport) to the south port Ghalib (15 minutes from Marsa Alam Airport), Marsa Alam (duration 1 hour from Marsa Alam airport), Hamata (duration 2h30 from Marsa Alam airport)
- boarding/check in possible from Saturday 17h (sometimes before, if the boat is ready) Start of the cruise on Sunday morning (departure around 8am),
- 6 days of full board cruise, disembarkation the following Saturday morning, after breakfast. AQUARIUS reserves the right to accommodate guests at the hotel *** or above in half-board and double room to share without supplement for the last night according to its schedule and schedules of return of the customers.
- French diving guide.
- 16 dives minimum (often more) on the week with supply of 12 aluminum tanks and weights (without the belt).
- Nitrox 32%. (for certified nitrox diver only) possibility to spend half a day 75 € plus Padi (40 €) and certification (35 €)
- Soft drink drinks package: water, tea, nescafe, soft drinks, juice.
- Egyptian government cruise taxes.
This price does not include:
- Flight ticket
- The visa (25 $), possibility of assistance airport + visa 32 € (bookable in advance).
- € 50 in cash for the week per diver for the payment of the environmental tax applicable from January 1, 2020 (€ 80 for Fury Shoal, North Tiran Dahab and Kite cruises).
- Tanks 15 liters aluminium 1 output (DIN /INT) 40 € / week or Tanks 15 liters steel 2 output (DIN /INT) 50 € / week
- Tipping crew at discretion to pay on the spot (50 euros advised by diver and per week). Not required.
- Diving equipment except blocks and weights. 100 € week all the material.
- Supervision for level 1 divers not self-supervised or diver with less than 30 dives: 6 euros per dive to be paid on the spot maximum 2 dives per day
- Alcoholic beverages (wines from € 15 to € 18 per bottle, beers (€ 3))
Yes of course.
All expenses of the week (alcoholic beverages, equipment rental, training, souvenirs (tee shirt, polo shirt, towel, bathrobe etc. ..) can be paid by credit card